Private Higher Education in Kuala Lumpur
Lincoln University College (LUC), Petaling Jaya, established in 2002 as Lincoln College (LC) and upgraded on 16th August 2011. Lincoln University College is one of the premier private institutions of higher education approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Qualifying Agency (MQA). The University College is also an active Member of the International Association of Universities (IAU), since 2013. The University College is situated in the cosmopolitan town of Petaling Jaya which is 10 kilometers West of the capital city, Kuala Lumpur.
Lincoln University College is craving to be a distinguished educational institution that provides world class education for the global market and a center of educational excellence that facilitates the unprecedented amassing of knowledge. Aiming to ensure success for all students not only in the exams but also in future life, this university provides quality teaching with dedicated lecturers and exceptional faculties and programmes that are beneficial for future career.
Lincoln University College is an ideal learning institution to career shifters, second degree students, and high school seniors who are considered getting a diploma, under-graduate or post-graduate degree, will open many doors of career opportunities. For those working adults pursuing second careers or acquiring new skills, this University College offers the occupational and professional training they need, to go ahead in today’s competitive marketplace.
To be acclaimed institution of higher learning that is able to cater to the global community.
To be distinguished educational institution that provides world class education for the global market.
To be center of educational excellence that facilitates the unprecedented amassing of knowledge.
Lincoln University College, is a multilingual, diverse, multicultural institution of higher education that ensures the intellectual, professional advancement, be free (from all types of limitations, all bondages, all littleness), manifestation of latent power of every human being through morality based on strength and synthesis for reverential ethical, social unity, integrity and holistic. Lincoln maintains a proud tradition of research and scholarly activity and prepares its graduates for career opportunity in a highly competitive, technological and rapidly changing world.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY IN LINCOLN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE MALAYSIA
Afford Ability: The Mission of Lincoln University College is to provide excellent quality higher educational opportunities for a diverse student population in a very affordable fee through Lincoln Scholarship and Financial Aids. We provide scholarship in all our offered programs.
Quality Education: Lincoln University college programs are designed with 50% theory and 50% practical or industrial training with qualified and experience lecturer to build and ensure the student success.
Credit Transfer System: Students would have the option of studying at Lincoln Malaysia and obtain UK degree. Alternately, students study part in Malaysia and transfer to any of our partner University in UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Globalization of Education: Lincoln University College has affiliations and collaborations with reputed universities of the world. We develop opportunities to participate in multidisciplinary projects at the international level and thus students are able to acquire knowledge regarding the global education scenario as well as the global trends of education.
Diverse Opportunity: Lincoln University College aims towards the academic growth of the students and also provides access to the best career opportunities of the world. We offer to our students Bachelor Programs, Post – Graduate Programs and PhD Programs on a diverse range of subjects. Our academic staff focuses on the enhancement of the knowledge and skills of the students, so that they are able to achieve excellence in the global competitive world.
LUC has Academic Collaborations with
University of Missouri-USA,
California State University-USA,
University of Huddersfield-UK,
University of Hertfordshire-UK,
University of Sunderland- UK,
University of London-UK,
University of Cambridge-UK,
Wellington Institute of Technology- New Zealand,
Haaga - Helia University of Applied Sciences- Finland,
Stratford University, USA,
University of California, Riverside, Extension and
Texas Wesleyan University of Texas, USA.
The students, of LUC always have an option for International Exposure.
PROGRAMS OFFERED BY LUC
· Doctor in Business Administration KPT/JPS(PA 0984)02/17
· PhD in Information Technology KPT/JPS(PA 1481)01/17
· PhD in Health Sciences KPT/JPS(PA 1923)07/17
· PhD in Medical Physiology KPT/JPS(PA 1924)08/17
· PhD in Pharmacy KPT/JPS(PA 1927)08/17
· Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management KPT/JPS(PA 4303)11/17
· Master of Business Administration KPT/JPS(PA 0797)02/17
· Master in Contemporary Healthcare in collaboration with Hertfordshire University, UK KPT/JPS(PA 0333)07/16
· MBA in Hospitality Management KPT/JPS(PA 1479)06/17
· Master in Nursing (Public Health) KPT/JPS(PA 1532)07/17
· Master of Nursing (Midwifery) KPT/JPS(PA 1530)07/17
· Master in Business Administration (Global Business) KPT/JPS(PA 1482)10/17
· Master in Nursing (Education) KPT/JPS(PA 1531)10/17
· Master of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering KPT/JPS(PA 2827)09/18
· Master of Science in Telecommunication Engineering KPT/JPS(PA 2753)09/18
· Master of Science in Alternative Energy KPT/JPS(PA 2730)10/18
· Master of Science in Biotechnology KPT/JPS(PA 3002)12/18
· Master of Pharmacy (By Research) KPT/JPS(PA 4435)10/19
· Master of Computer Science KPT/JPS(PA 3142)02/19
· Master in Business Administration in Human Resource Management KPT/JPS(PA 3996)03/19
· Master of Business Administration in Islamic Banking KPT/JPS(PA 4004)08/19
· Master of Business Administration in Oil and Gas KPT/JPS(PA 3800)06/19
· Master of Communication KPT/JPS(PA 4136)08/19
· Master of Business Administration in Supply chain and Logistics Management KPT/JPS(PA 4747)08/20
· Bachelor Hons in Business Administration KPT/JPS(PA 0795)06/17
· Bachelor of Sciences (Hons.) Nursing in collaboration with University of Huddersfied, UK (top-up Programme) KPT/JPS(A 9169)12/13
· B.Sc. (Hons) in Contemporary Healthcare 3+0 in Collaboration with Hertfordshire University, UK KPT/JPS(PA 0332)08/16
· B.Sc (Hons) in Creative Computing External with University of London KPT/JPS(PA 0481)09/16
· B.Sc in Computing and Information System External With University of London KPT/JPS(PA 0482)09/16
· Bachelor in Business Administration with Human Resource Management External with University of London, UK KPT/JPS(PA 0578)07/16
· Bachelor of Science Business Administration with International Business External with University of London, UK KPT/JPS(PA 0579)07/16
· Bachelor (Hons) in Hospitality Management KPT/JPS(PA 0794)01/17
· BA (Hons) in Creative Multimedia Technology KPT/JPS(PA 0796)02/17
· Doctor of Medicine (MD) KPT/JPS(PA 0927)09/16
· Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) KPT/JPS(PA 1107)01/18
· Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons) (Network Technology and Cybersecurity) KPT/JPS(PA 1948)01/18
· Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) KPT/JPS(PA 1048)11/17
· Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing (Post Registration) KPT/JPS(PA 1529)07/17 Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing KPT/JPS(PA 1528)03/18
· Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting KPT/JPS(PA 2653)8/18
· Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Physiotherapy KPT/JPS(PA 1778)11/18
· Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons) in Electrical and Electronics KPT/JPS(PA 2685)02/19
· Bachelor of Biotechnology ( Honors) KPT/JPS(PA 3440)08/19
· Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences(Honours) KPT/JPS(PA 3170)11/19
· Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology KPT/JPS(PA 4387)08/19
· Bachelor of Civil Engineering Technology KPT/JPS(PA 4002)07/19
· Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication (Hons) KPT/JPS(PA 4229)08/19
· B.Sc (Hons) Business Administration With Human Resource Management KPT/JPS(PA4707)03 / 20
· Bachelor of Business in Banking and Finance (Hons) KPT/JPS(PA4658)03 / 20
· Bachelor of Management (Oil and Gas Management) KPT/JPS(PA4708)03 / 20
· B.Sc (Hons) in Business Administration (Marketing) KPT/JPS(PA 0577)07/16
· Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) KPT/JPS(PA 4618)01/20
· Foundation in Science (Matriculation) KPT/JPS(PA 0575)08/16
· Foundation in Business & Computing (Matriculation) KPT/JPS(PA 11138)07/15
email : email@example.com
Tel : +60378063478
Toll Free ( Local : 1300 880 111)