Universiti Utara MalaysiaUniversiti Utara Malaysia was established in 1984 in conjunction a mandate to play a leading role in the field of management studies. There are about 29 undergraduate programs and almost the same number of graduate programs are being offered with the purpose is to provide opportunities to various fields of management studies at baccalaureate, Master and Doctorate levels in order to create capable managers, executive and educators. Apart from that, faculty members and students are encouraged to be involved in research and consultancy, both at national and international levels. Graduate programs are being offered in Sungai Petani, Kuala Terengganu, Kota Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Kuantan and Cambodia.
Welcome Message by Associate Professor Dr. Ibrahim A. Hamid, Dean of International Affairs, UUM
Greetings of peace and jubilation!
Since its establishment in 1984, Universiti Utara Malaysia has stood the test of time and is now emerging as a leading university in Malaysia in the field of management and allied disciplines. We have varied Baccalaureate, Master's and PhD programmes to choose from, with curricula that recognise market needs and demand. We have also has attracted a large amount of overseas students, established network and collaboration with local and international education centres, and has a rich mix of workforce from across the region.
Therefore, I take pride and pleasure in inviting potential students to join our scholastic community. Here, everyone is valued and we will be glad to work with you.
- Doctor of Philosophy (in fields like Management , Administration, Education, Accounting, Information Technology and Social Science)
- Doctor of Literature
- Master of Science (Management)
- Master of Business Administration (General)
- Master of Business Administration (Accounting)
- Master of Business Administration (Hospitality)
- Master of Science (Information Technology)
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Management
- Master of Arts
- Master of Economics
- Master of Science (Education Management)
- Master of Science (International Accounting)
- Master of Science (Finance)
- Master of Science (Banking)
- Master of Science (Intelligent Knowledge Based Management)
- Master of Science (Tourism Management)
- University of Memphis, USA
- Yayasan Trisakti Indonesia
- National Institute of Management, Cambodia
- Institut Kemajuan Ikhtisas Pahang
- Institut Tadbiran Awam
Universiti Utara Malaysia